Frequently Asked Questions
Placing an Order
We ask and encourage you to place your order online, however, customer service is available Monday - Friday from 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at 1(855)300-2945 (in the U.S.) or 1(540)389-0014 (outside the U.S.).
If you have placed an order, you may check the status on the "My Account" page once you are logged into the site.
Occasionally, some items are not available to ship when your order is placed and will be sent at a future date. Backordered items may take 2-4 weeks to arrive, due to freight delays, supply chain issues and Covid restrictions. Reach out to customer service if you have any questions about your backordered item.
You may contact customer service here or call us to determine if your order can be changed prior to order processing and shipment.
Order processing begins after you click on the submit button therefore it may not be possible to cancel your order. Please contact customer service for assistance to see if we can help. Should your package have already been dispatched, you are welcome to return your parcel after receipt.
Returns And Exchanges
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order in new, unworn/unwashed, saleable condition.
To return items, ensure your return follows the below requirements:
- Returns are eligible for a full refund if returned within 90 days of the original purchase date.
- Large bulk or marketing orders must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date. Restocking fees may apply. Please see below for more information.
- Items marked or categorized as clearance or final sale are not eligible for exchange, replacement or credit.
- Custom decorated merchandise is considered final sale.
- Gift card purchases are not returnable.
- You will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning your item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable. Please keep you tracking information, for we are not responsible for any returned items that are lost in transit.
- Returns are only accepted via mail. At this time, not all packages are eligible for free return labels.
- Please indicate on the original packing list what items you would like to return or exchange. In the event you have misplaced your packing slip, no problem! You will just need to write your full name (or the person’s name that placed the order), address, email and the items you have included in the package. Return your package to:
ATTN: GOOGLE RETURNS DEPARTMENT
Robertson Marketing Group
359 Kesler Mill Rd
Salem, VA 24153
In the event your package has gone missing or you’ve received a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com within 7 days for a resolution.
In an effort to minimize waste and reduce our carbon footprint, some large bulk purchases or marketing orders may be subject to restocking fees. Please contact our customer support team if you have questions about your return and what, if any fees will be incurred. To avoid potential restocking charges, we recommend that you purchase what you think you will need. Our team is happy to share best practices and help you determine what quantities would suit the size of your event.
- Large bulk or marketing orders must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date.
All items must be in the same condition as you received them.
- Tags intact
- Original, unopened packaging
Our restocking fees are:
- 10% charge of the total value of goods being returned, over $500
- 20% charge of the total value of goods being returned, over $2,000
We care about your order and we understand that sometimes delivery issues can occur. Shipping times will be determined after your payment method is validated and the order has been processed. Due to factors beyond our control, such as weather, supply chain issues, carrier delays, we cannot guarantee shipping.
- Ground Delivery (Est. Delivery 3-6 Business Days)
- 2 Day Delivery (Est. Delivery 2-3 Business Days)
- Overnight Delivery (Est. Delivery 1-2 Business Days)
Overnight and Expedited orders are shipped the same day, provided they are transmitted before 2:30pm EST during a standard M-F business week. Most in-stock merchandise is shipped within 48 hours. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will begin processing the following business day.
Please note that shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses may require additional processing time.
The Google Merch Shop cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged in-transit packages.
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Our US Google Merch Shop site delivers to the US and Canada. We cannot deliver outside of these countries.
Payment Methods, Taxes & Fees
The Google Merch Shop accepts the following:
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Gift Card or eGift Card: Gift Cards may be redeemed on the US website.
At this time, we are unable to accept cash, CODs, checks, money orders or bank transfers. If you have any questions, please call us at 1.888.300.2945.
In states where our commerce service provider and fulfillment partners have operations, we are required to charge sales tax on product purchases as well as shipping and handling. The Google Merch Shop currently collects sales tax in the following states: AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI and WV.
No sales tax is charged on the purchase of an eGift Card.
Most retailers licensed to make sales in Colorado must collect a 28-cent fee on all deliveries made by motor vehicle to locations within Colorado that include at least one item subject to state sales or use tax in the shipment. This fee will appear at check-out once your delivery location has been entered.
All prices shown on The Google Merch Shop website in the United States are shown in U.S. dollars. All prices shown on the Canadian Google Merch Shop website are in Canadian dollars. Contact your credit card company if you have questions about current exchange rates.
Gift Cards & Gift/Promo Codes
Yes! eGift Cards are available for Google employees that are signed-in on the website, and must be purchased separately from other products. Please note there are no returns for any eGift Card purchases.
For eGift Cards ordered in the U.S., delivery is free and quick! We recommend following these steps when redeeming your Gift Card:
- You must login or register/create an account before using your code, you cannot check out as a guest.
- When you are ready to check out on the shopping cart page, enter your code and click “update”. This should subtract any amount associated with your card from the order.
- Proceed to check out!
- If there is still a remaining balance due, you may use alternative methods of payment to cover the full cost of the order.
- Any funds left over on the card will be recorded in your account for future purchases.
eGift Cards and Promo Codes should be treated like cash, so find a safe place to keep it until you are ready to get some cool stuff!
Unfortunately, eGift Cards and Promo Codes are only redeemable on the U.S. website. Gift or Promo codes are also site specific.
Great, you’ve received a promo / discount code as a subscriber to our mailing list! On the bottom left hand corner of your Cart page, you will see an area to apply this discount code.
At the top right-hand corner of the page, you have the ability to toggle between the U.S. or Canadian Google Merch Shop. The U.S. Google Merch Shop services both the United States and Canada, or, you may select the Canadian Google Merch Shop which has a smaller, curated collection that ships within and only to Canada. Shopping carts are separate for each respective country and cannot be combined. Click the flag of the country that you would like to have your items shipped from, sign-in and start shopping!
What is Prop 65? Also known as the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, California consumers must be informed of products containing certain chemicals, which are listed here. It is our duty to make sure every effort is made to source all the products responsibly to comply with local regulations. Based on information from product manufacturers, Robertson provides the Proposition 65 warning for products it supplies, as follows:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Customers should make informed purchasing decisions, including learning more about Proposition 65 if desired. For more details regarding Proposition 65, please visit the California OEHHA Proposition 65 program.
Absolutely! To find out more about custom merchandise, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please include a brief description of what you were looking for, quantity, and an ideal in-hands delivery date.
Data & Security
If you have a security concern, or would like to report a security issue related to the Google Merch Shop, please report here.
About Robertson Marketing
Robertson is Google’s branded merchandise partner in North America. With team members and offices around the world, Robertson serves numerous Fortune 500 clients, including global technology leaders such as Google. The Robertson team manages The Google Merch Shop and serves as a preferred provider for special order Google branded products.
Robertson offers a full spectrum of in-house services to make it fast and easy to procure Google branded products for marketing and other company events and projects, including design, production, and technology implementation capabilities. We are always ready to hear your opinions – what we do right and what we could improve.
If you would like to reach out to Robertson, please email our team at email@example.com.